Friday, August 12, 2011

In support!

Wednesday August 10, 2011 3 10 /08 /Ao C /2011 12:00

In support!

Here an article found on the blog of Tachka, and which I relay with pleasure.

 

 

It was August 11, 2009, small Mambo was found burned alive, but still “alive”.

This abandoned dog having undergone horrible tortures by young graduates, who were punished. Its history created a great momentum of solidarity coming from France but also from Switzerland and Belgium. Today Mambo is superb and happy in its family.

August 11 thus becomes a national day for the support for the maltreated animals.

A request for support for which he is requested from the people supporting the beaten animals, maltreated, victims of purely human cruelty, to carry a ribbon of white color.

    Put ribbons of the white fabric ends, with your vehicles, bicycle, clothing, bag, windows, gates, etc ........

A poster is available if you wish to lay out them in the trade, the letter-boxes, on your windshield…

Any diffusion is the welcome, speaks, shares this information.

h-20-2180265-1281458439.jpg  

 

 

However, I do not like to relay this kind of article, but I make an exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment